Disclaimer

I'm NOT a doctor. Information is for educational purposes only. Please consult a doctor before starting any kind of weight loss plan. I DO NOT endorse any of the Weight Loss Plans on this Blog. I'm just providing the information and links to them.

Featured Post

The 5-Day Mini-Fast Plan

Fasting may seem like an extreme weight-loss measure but in order to lose weight, abstaining from food for a set period of time can help yo...

Thursday, July 27, 2017

Rice

Will cutting out rice from my diet help me lose weight?

The bottom line is calories. If your total calorie intake exceeds what your body can burn, then you gain weight. Although calories in rice add up fast [1/3 cup cooked rice has almost 100 calories], omitting rice may not be the only way to cut down on calories. Keep a food diary for a week and consult a nutritionist to help identify the hidden calories in your diet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...